Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

cool 2 B me!



                                                                 COOL TO B ME!!
It is cool to be me because I am a fast and energetic teenager.I enjoy butter chicken. I am a down to earth person, and I love sports! I like to play video games with my family and go out to different places with them. My favourite clothes to wear are Puma, Nike, and Adidas. I have many friends and here are some of my favourite ones, Ili, Sharon, Tamika, Chylsea, Tatiana, Shaye and Siosaia.

Another thing which is cool about me is that if I had a chance to change myself I would not because I like the way I am no matter what!


3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!
    Huriana I really like your blogpost
    it is really cool 2BEU
    I wish that in the future you got put a picture

    Thanks anyways TWINNIE:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaaanx illy.! thaats really kind of you to say that :)

      Delete
  2. nice one , i like it ?
    but i lied!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.